White Plains, MD 20695
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I was born and raised in the area. I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home.
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
Here is why I am the right person to help you move:
- I am educated on and dedicated to the current practices of effectiveness in real estate.
- My Master's Degree in Conflict Analysis and Resolution makes me an excellent communicator and a seasoned negotiator.
- My 9 years experience as a project manager will ensure your goals are met.
I pledge to:
- Be in constant communication with clients, keeping you fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process.
- Always find an answer to your questions.
- Give my full attention toward your real estate goals.